Dr Labrum's Neuropathy Blog
Tired of dead ends trying to solve neuropathy symptoms? Get on your feet again with Dr Labrum's breakthrough insight!
Diabetic Neuropathy “Know-How” You Can Sink Your Teeth Into. It’s a wonder that more doctors don’t look into deficiencies, especially when it comes to neuropathy. Nutritional deficiencies are often a root cause of diabetic neuropathy symptoms. How would life be better if you could sink your teeth into delicious foods that can ease your pain? ..
Are You Suffering From Diabetic Neuropathy or a Deficiency? Are you feeling frustrated because you feel like you’re doing everything you "should" be doing, but you’re still suffering with diabetic n pain? You’re making sure you move and exercise daily. You’re eating right... ..
Diabetic Neuropathy Pain Often Results From Poor Circulation. Diabetic neuropathy – that tingling, numbing, painful feeling you get in your hands, feet, arms and legs – doesn’t have to be something that keeps you down. Learn how you can ACTIVATE PAIN REDUCING CIRCULATION with 3 "couch friendly" moves. ..
Eye-Opening Connection Between Pre-Diabetes and TV. Did you know that each hour of time you spend sitting and watching TV increases your risk of developing type 2 diabetes? Studies show that neuropathy starts in pre-diabetes, but there's real hope at this stage. ..
- How to Win the Neuropathy “Balancing Act”
- Is Food More Powerful Than Neuropathy Medicine?
- Are You At Risk Taking Medications For Neuropathy Symptoms?
- The Hidden Health Risks Behind Neuropathy Loneliness
- Diabetic Neuropathy “Know-How” You Can Sink Your Teeth Into
- Are You Suffering From Diabetic Neuropathy or a Deficiency?
- Can a Couch Potato Reduce Diabetic Neuropathy Pain?
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Start With Pre-Diabetes?
- Put Peripheral Neuropathy In It’s Place With This Zero Calorie Sweetener
- Reduce Nerve Pain By Avoiding These 3 Food Additives