Diabetic Neuropathy Pain Often Results From Poor Circulation. Diabetic neuropathy – that tingling, numbing, painful feeling you get in your hands, feet, arms and legs – doesn’t have to be something that keeps you down. Learn how you can ACTIVATE PAIN REDUCING CIRCULATION with 3 "couch friendly" moves. ..
Dr Labrum's Neuropathy Blog
Tired of dead ends trying to solve neuropathy symptoms? Get on your feet again with Dr Labrum's breakthrough insight!
Eye-Opening Connection Between Pre-Diabetes and TV. Did you know that each hour of time you spend sitting and watching TV increases your risk of developing type 2 diabetes? Studies show that neuropathy starts in pre-diabetes, but there's real hope at this stage. ..
- How to Win the Neuropathy “Balancing Act”
- Is Food More Powerful Than Neuropathy Medicine?
- Are You At Risk Taking Medications For Neuropathy Symptoms?
- The Hidden Health Risks Behind Neuropathy Loneliness
- Diabetic Neuropathy “Know-How” You Can Sink Your Teeth Into
- Are You Suffering From Diabetic Neuropathy or a Deficiency?
- Can a Couch Potato Reduce Diabetic Neuropathy Pain?
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Start With Pre-Diabetes?
- Put Peripheral Neuropathy In It’s Place With This Zero Calorie Sweetener
- Reduce Nerve Pain By Avoiding These 3 Food Additives